Particip-Action is an association under the 1901 law which supports or designs any event to promote citizen participation associated with debates and deliberation, organizes, animates and produces citizen dialogues in connection with all questions of general interest of our time and in relation with the common goods of humanity :
- The design and organization of a framework conducive to involvement, exchanges, deliberation and the joint production of proposals, in France, in Europe and around the world.
- Support for participatory approaches, ensuring the inclusion of all audiences.
- Support for local authorities to create the conditions for dialogue, encourage collective reflection and formulate proposals in the general interest.
- The promotion, the networking of actors, associations, foundations or collectives in the aforementioned fields of action.
- The establishment of protocols to create and bring to life spaces for debate and the appropriate tools necessary for the activation of collective intelligence and the formulation of proposals.